Terms and Conditions:
The brokerage/commission/remuneration indicated above is on a gross basis, and inclusive of applicable GST and other statutory levies, from time to time.
- a) Distributor has to registered GSTIN number on Karvymfs website.
- a) Trail commission will be paid monthly basis.
- b) In case of switches within equity schemes the brokerage would be clawed back from the source scheme and brokerage for the target scheme will be paid.
- c) For B-30 Incentive – Full Claw back of brokerage will for 365 days from the date of allotment.
- quant Money Managers Limited reserves the right to change the brokerage structure without any prior intimation.
- Please read the SAI, SID & Addendum of respective schemes carefully to confirm scheme details.
- The brokerage / commission / remuneration/incentive structure is subject to the terms and conditions mentioned in the Distributor’s Agreement and / or the Empanelment Form, as may be amended from time to time including any regulatory modifications thereof.
- In accordance with the SEBI Circular dated June 30, 2009, the upfront brokerage/commission, if any would be paid by the investor directly to the distributor, based on his assessment of various factors including the services rendered by the distributor.
- Distributor will disclose to the Investor that no entry load will be charged for Purchase / additional purchase / switch-in transactions, registration under systematic Investment Plans / Systematics Transfer Plans of quant Mutual Fund.
- Distributor shall disclose to the Investor(s) all the brokerage / commission / remuneration / incentive (in the form of trail commission or any other mode) for the different competing Schemes from amongst which the Scheme of quant Mutual Fund is recommended to the Investor(s).
- Decision of AMC pertaining to brokerage calculation and other matters pertaining thereto shall be final & binding.
- On change of distributor (ARN Code) and on transfer of AUM from one distributor (ARN Code) to another distributor (ARN Code), the trail commission in respect of transferred assets will not be paid to Old distributor (ARN Holder) as well as new distributor (ARN Holder).
Note: As per the Know Your Distributor (KYD) norms introduced by AMFI, brokerage / commission will be paid only to such distributors who are KYD compliant Payment of brokerage /commission will be withheld if any distributor does not comply with the KYD requirement and the same will be released only after the distributor complies with the KYD requirement.